Coronavirus is affecting everyone, directly or indirectly. We are staring straight into the eyes of an economic global recession. People are losing their jobs, kids aren’t able to attend school, and there is a possibility that hunger may strike the poor pretty soon. Coronavirus is new and we don’t yet have enough information on its behavior. This is what makes it even more dangerous. In this article, we will talk about Coronavirus information and tips for esports enthusiasts and gamers. This information and tips will ensure safe gaming at home.
How Coronavirus Spreads?
The coronavirus information we have in this regard keeps on changing but this is what we know so far.
- It spreads from one person to another in close proximity
- Bodily fluids resulting from cough or mucus from an affected person
- These droplets remain suspended in the air and can be inhaled by anyone close by
- These droplets can also remain active on surfaces and affect anyone who touches it
- The virus can survive outside the host’s body on surfaces from a few hours to months – depending on the type of surface, weather condition, etc.
- The symptoms can take as long as 21 days to appear. However, the affected person can spread the virus even before symptoms
- Whether the coronavirus is airborne or not is yet to be confirmed. Some scientists believe it is while most say it is not airborne
If you need to isolate, follow these practices
General Coronavirus Tips For Staying Safe
Coronavirus information: How Can Gamers Stay Safe?
There is no vaccine or medicine for the novel coronavirus yet. Experts are of the opinion that researchers are not close to a breakthrough drug. They may well need another 8 months, at least for any success.
The best way to deal with this virus, for now, is prevention. Staying at home, self-isolation is the name of the game these days.
If you are a serious gamer, and mostly staying inside, you may still be exposed. Keep in mind the following points to stay safe, stay home and continue enjoying esports in the lockdown.
- Wash hands regularly – use hand wash and sanitizers
- Make sure you sanitize your gears like the mouse, keyboards, headphones, etc.
- Take at least 8 hours of sleep at night
- Consume immune boosters
- Avoid carbonated drinks
- Stay at home and practice social distancing
- Keep an eye on the symptoms and consult a doctor as soon as you develop any
We also recommend gamers to play during the day time. Don’t wake up all night as night’s sleep is crucial to our immune system.
Here are some more tips
Lots of people find that physical activity can help maintain positive mental health, which is important during the coronavirus crisis.
Our partner @MindCharity have produced some helpful tips on staying active while we’re all spending more time at home.pic.twitter.com/vfx6j3oARw
— Time to Change (@TimetoChange) April 6, 2020
Coronavirus Information: Wrapping Up
There are tough times for everyone. It is also advisable to avoid watching too much news and social media for coronavirus information and coronavirus tips. Only follow and believe in authentic news from a credible source. Social media is full of conspiracy theories these days, and such coronavirus information can cause depression.
So, stay safe, stay indoors and continue gaming!