Blue Archive, the JRPG sensation from Nexon, is celebrating its second anniversary in style! The game’s Kimono-Clad Duo will light up screens and captivate players worldwide in a dazzling New Year rerun event. Get ready for a gaming spectacle as we dive into the heart of this exciting celebration!
As the Halloween season approaches globally, Nexon’s popular Japanese role-playing game (JRPG) sensation, Blue Archive, is marching to the beat of its drum, dusting off the kimono and welcoming a rerun of the New Year’s Rhapsody No. 68 event that initially took place in August 2022.
The revival isn’t just a blast from the past, though – it’s a fireworks display of fresh content and characters that will light up the screens!
Leading the charge into the digital fray is Kayoko, a mystic-type striker hailing from Gehana Academy. Don’t be fooled by her adorable kimono; she’s packing a punch. Her EX skill is a game-changer, granting an amulet to a teammate other than herself for a whopping 40 seconds. In other words, she’s the ultimate wingwoman for your in-game battles.
But wait, there’s more! Joining Kayoko is the equally kimono-clad Haruka, an explosive-type striker who also calls Gehana Academy home. Haruka might have a touch of low self-esteem, but that doesn’t stop her from obliterating enemies with her trusty shotgun. Her strong determination and an EX skill that deals immense damage in a fan-shaped zone make her a formidable force.
- New Gehenna Academy students Kayoko (New Year) and Haruka (New Year) make their debut
- The epic conclusion to Chapter Four of Blue Archive’s main story, “Phrenapates Showdown,” will be released on Oct. 3
- Players can gear up for a celebratory livestream for Blue Archive’s Two Year Anniversary, which expands the world of the RPG game
- New Update Content in the 22nd chapter introduces exciting new missions and six unique T8 gear types for a smoother gameplay experience
- Quality of Life Improvements by Nexon include a feature to save inventory space and automatic creation of high-quality items by combining eligible items when near max capacity
- Bounty and Scrimmage Tickets have been unified into a single Ticket type, streamlining in-game currency management.
Unlimited Cherry Blossoms and Beyond
The new year rerun event isn’t the only treat for Blue Archive enthusiasts. The Cherry Blossom Festival Commotion is back; this time, there’s no deadline looming over your head. Blossom at your own pace!
Meanwhile, Nexon has teased a lineup of exciting events and questlines, including an eagerly anticipated epilogue for the “Phrenapates Showdown,” the fourth chapter of the game’s main story final episode, scheduled for release on October 3. Get ready to dive deeper into the captivating world of Blue Archive.
Gear Up and Level Up
The gameplay became smoother with six unique T8 gear types introduced in the 22nd chapter. These additions elevate the gaming experience to new heights, offering more ways to dominate the battlefield.
Nexon is enhancing the player experience with quality-of-life improvements. Say goodbye to inventory clutter, as a new feature will automatically create high-quality items for players when their inventory approaches its limit. Bounty and Scrimmage Tickets have also united, streamlining your in-game currency management.
Get your party hats ready because Blue Archive is about to celebrate its second anniversary in style. On October 28, Nexon is hosting a special livestream event with an on-site audience. This event is unique because players’ personal stories will take center stage. Gamers’ in-game adventures, triumphs, and anecdotes will be shown, making it a celebration of the community that’s made Blue Archive what it is today.
So, gear up, level up, and prepare for a kimono-clad showdown in Blue Archive’s New Year Rerun event. Whether you’re a veteran Sensei or a newbie to the academy city of Kivotos, this event promises a delightful blend of tactical planning and real-time action. It’s time to light up the digital world with your skills and celebrate two years of thrilling adventures in Blue Archive!
More from us:
- Gacha RPGs like Nexon’s Blue Archive and Netmarbles’s Fate Grand Order slapped with R-18 rating for its graphic content
- Buff Studio launches jazz adventure game ‘Blue Wednesday’ Demo on Steam
- Bleszinski urge Nexon to bring Lawbreakers back to life
- Nexon takes its fight against Dark and Darker to the US court
- Nexon is developing new open-world RPG based on Dungeon & Fighter