Many players of LoL have been asking a question, “how much have I spent on league of legends?” Thanks to new internet laws, companies are now being pushed to share every information they have on their users.
No company is now safe. The same goes for Riot Games, who are the developer and publisher of League of Legends. Now every user can quickly get the answer to how much money have I spent on league of legends.
In today’s piece, we’ll guide you on how you can figure out the question of how much have I spent on league of legends.
How Much Have I Spent of League
Now finding out the answer to how much money have I spent on league of legends is as simple as clicking a button and entering a few credentials. Riot Games have launched a specific website so that any player can easily find out how much they have invested in LoL.
Check out the following steps to get a credible and satisfying answer to the question, “how much have I spent on league of legends.”:
- Firstly, head over towards the official League of Legends tool by Riot Games.
- You’ll see a short article by Riot Games. Read it, and after that, click on the “LOG IN” button to find the answer about out how much have I spent on LoL.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a sign-in page. Enter your username and password of the Riot Games account.
- Then, click on the arrow button to log into your account.
- After that, make sure that you have selected the right region according to your location.
- Now you’ll see a button, “Show Me They Money.” Click on it to see how much money you have spent on League of Legends.
John, one of our editors, used this method and checked how much money he has spent on League of Legends. And the result was astonishing. John has spent around $1,500 since he started playing back in 2013.
How Is The Value Generated?
When you check the value you have spent on League of Legends, it’s calculated only for your account’s region. It doesn’t matter if you have multiple accounts. The value will only be shown of the account which you have chosen while logging in.
The number is generated by checking every single transaction you have made in League of Legends. From buying skins to gifts or event passes, every transaction is recorded.
You can also request for a more detailed breakdown report. But according to Riot Games, it will take up to 30 days to receive the full report.
So the answer is yes to the question, “can I find out how much have I spent on league of legends.” Check out – How To Buy League of Legends Account.